Junior Admin - Part Time
This is an ideal position for a school leaver or a TAFE student as we are looking to employ the right candidate for only 2 or 3 days a week on a part time basis.
Success in this position will be dependent upon the individual's ability to be proactive and anticipate areas where assistance is needed and demonstrate initiative.
Working in a team environment the individual will be expected to demonstrate commitment, loyalty and an ability to work as an enthusiastic team member in accordance with the organisation's office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administration skills - organised, thorough, systems orientated with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent levels of computer literacy and touch-typing skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & Outlook
- The ability to create a positive, everlasting impression with the most professional, courteous and expedient manner and to continually strive for superior client service
- An ability to work under limited supervision
- Proactive, punctual and reliable
- Well-presented and well spoken
- Vibrant nature
- Enjoys dealing with people daily and is tolerant of rude people, polite but assertive
- Is able to handle pressure situations
- Previous work experience in any industry
We will provide in-house training
Please forward your resume to Roxanne Welsh - Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org