Packed with modern features and positioned within walking distance to both Elderslie primary and Elderslie high school.
– 4 large bedrooms with ceiling fans, beautiful ensuite to the master suite along with a big walk in robe
– Media or sitting room, separate open plan everyday living and dining room
– The polyurethane kitchen includes 40mm stone tops, 900mm cooker, ducted range hood, dishwasher, convection microwave, water point and a walk in pantry
– Outdoors offers an incredible hardwood decking, alfresco entertainment area, a large shed, good yard space and established gardens
– Extras include: High ceilings, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, alarm system, stone top vanities, oversize laundry with built in cupboards, a remote double garage with internal access and much more..!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deemed or believed to be reliable. Space Real Estate does not warrant the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely wholly on their own inquiries.
PLEASE NOTE: To submit an application please visit our website at www.yourspace.com.au/lease
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
Space Real Estate is required to comply with COVID-19 safety plan at open homes and private inspections so if you feel unwell, please don’t attend any inspections.
Entry will be denied if you DO NOT wear FACEMASK
You must keep 1.5 metre distance from each other at all times.
If you would like to see inside drawers, cupboards or open anything please ask the agent running the open home to do this so you don’t touch anything at the property protecting the occupants.
You may be asked to wait outside until more space become available during open homes.