Why You Should Consider Rentals in Elderslie
Located in the Macarthur region of Sydney, this suburb is the ideal place situated just far enough away from big-city bustle. If you are looking for houses for rent in Elderslie, there are many factors to consider. The first step would be to find the foremost real estate agent in Elderslie to make sure you can get the best value for your money. This article takes a look at what you need to consider when renting a property.
Benefits of Rental Properties in Elderslie
When you are looking for real estate in Elderslie, it’s beneficial to consider what the suburb has to offer its residents. Below are three reasons to choose to rent in this neighbourhood:
- Macarthur park. This 114-year-old park offers various areas to enjoy, including a Wisteria walk and a heritage rose garden. It is also home to a cenotaph honouring fallen World War One soldiers. The park is a safe, peaceful place to spend time, whether on your own, on a romantic stroll with your partner or for a day out as a family.
- Southern Warbird Adventures. This activity is certainly not for the faint of heart! This company provides adventure flights from Camden airport. What makes these flights unique is that they are offered in a North American T6 Texas. This vintage plane was used by the Allied Forces in the Second World War to train new pilots. The company provides aerobatic flights to everyone’s level of comfort. For those not so adventurously inclined, they also offer flights over the awe-inspiring view of the valleys and lakes of the Blue Mountains Heritage Site.
- Burragorang Lookout. – This lookout and picnic area makes for a fun day trip. You can also book the picnic area for special events. Overlooking the Warragamba Dam, the lookout offers stunning views of the Blue Mountains with sweeping scenes of picturesque beauty.
Common Mistakes People Make When Renting a Property
There are many pitfalls you should be wary of when renting a property. Below are three common mistakes people tend to make, costing them time and money:
- Not using a real estate agent. It is always a smart move to have a capable and knowledgeable professional on your side. They know exactly what to look for and how a realistic price looks. A field such as realty also has many technical terms, so you want to work with someone who can translate into plain English to make sure that you aren’t caught unawares by the terminology.
- Choosing the wrong location. While the property itself may seem like your ideal spot, looks can be deceiving. Make sure to find out as much as possible about the surrounding area before you rent a property there. Questions to ask are whether it is located close enough to amenities such as schools, shopping centres and parks. It is also worthwhile to determine how busy the area gets–this has both pros and cons. Busier areas might mean less peace, but they are also safer.
- Not paying attention to maintenance issues. It is crucial not to simply gloss over any potential maintenance issues such as mould, leaks, and structural damage and repainting. These issues are not mere fixer-uppers. Getting them fixed may take longer than you think, and in the meantime, they can have a significant impact on your quality of life.
About Space Real Estate
At Space Real Estate, we are a team of passionate members dedicated to helping you find your space. At the helm is Sudha Sudharshan, who established Space Real Estate and opened the head office in the Macarthur District in 2003. Since then, he has supervised the sales of hundreds of properties.
Contact us today to find your ideal space.